A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta5 update contains the following changes:
- should now work on 64-bit systems (for real this time)
- fixed newlines in localized strings
- fixed a bug where notifcation priorities were not handled properly
- fixed a bug in Triple DES decryption (key size was wrong)
- fixed a bug the could cause the auto-updater to run too often
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.