A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta8 update contains the following changes:
- fixed a bug that caused unsaved applications and settings to be lost if an auto-update was performed
- fixed a bug that showed some notifications as missed even they were not
- fixed an issue with the auto-updater on Vista failing
- added ability to mute all sounds
- ui improvements
- removed SessionSwitch event monitoring for W2K compatibility
- growlnotify improvements (deployed as a single file, no command window when called from other apps)
- updated iTunes plugin to target x86 CPUs (to fix 64-bit issues)
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.