A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta12 update contains the following changes:
- added growl:// protocol handler & experimental support for click-to-install displays
- fixed a bug that crashed Growl when a removed application tried to re-register
- added a fix so Growl won't crash if an invalid url callback is specified
- better idle checking
- ExpandingLabel control now allows setting of TextRenderingHint (anti-aliasing)
- new iPhone Style display released
- first release of Gnarly (Growl-Snarl bridge)
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.