A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta9 update contains the following changes:
- added 'Duration' preference to control how long notifications stay on screen
- fixed a bug with iTunes plugin where it wouldn't show notifications for songs with artwork on Vista
- fixed a bug that caused requests with multiple binary resources to fail (caused by change in Beta7)
- added logic to prevent indefinite forwarding loops
- added new Plain style to the default installation
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.