A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta14 update contains the following changes:
- fixed a bug that caused the links on the About tab to lock up the app
- updated Visor display to change colors based on Priority
- fixed a bug that didnt properly handle Priority settings in UDP notifications
- fixed a bug that crashed Growl if a duplicate password was added
- fixed a bug that sometimes left sockets open in a FIN_WAIT state
- lots of memory clean-up
- updated Firefox, Thunderbird, and Songbird extensions to support UTF-8 characters properly
- updated Firefox extension to allow Greasemonkey and page-level scripts to send notifications
- released Pandora and Last.fm Greasemonkey scripts
- lots of new displays
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.