A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
If you are running Vista and encountering Error 2689 when trying to use the auto-upgrade, please download the new Beta13 version manually and install it. The bug has been fixed, but the auto-upgrade to the fixed version will still fail.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta13 update contains the following changes:
- much faster startup time (displays no longer loaded into seperate AppDomains)
- seperated out user-installed displays from built-in displays
- fixed click-to-install display functionality on Vista
- fixed auto-update bug when updating on Vista (intaller error 2689)
- fixed a bug that caused GFW to crash if a Subscriber came online while the list of Forward Computers was being rendered
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.