A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta15 update contains the following changes:
- fixed a bug when loading displays that didnt filter out abstract classes
- now plays the selected sound when selecting the default notification sound
- updated UI when installing new displays - now shows a notification using the new display upon successful install
- application list and display list are now alphabetized
- updated Firefox extension to replace eval() with JSON.parse()
- updated Visual Studio add-in to add preference to only be notified of the result of the entire solution
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.
Favorite app doesn't have Growl support yet? Let us know by leaving a comment in the Supported Application Wishlist thread.