A new beta version is now available. If you are already running a v2.0 beta, you can use the 'Check for Updates' feature to upgrade automatically, or you can download and install the new beta directly.
*NOTE* - this is beta software. The functionality, interface, and underlying protocol are all subject to change before the final release.
The Beta19 update contains the following changes:
- added email forwarding option
- updated url callback handling to be compatible with current GNTP discussions
- improved Prowl and Twitter forwarding mechanism to be more robust
- fixed a bug that caused Growl to never consider you idle if your preference was set over 59 seconds
- fixed a bug that caused disabled forwarding entries to sometimes show as enabled (but still act disabled)
- fixed a bug that caused per-notification forwarding preferences to overwrite the default forwarding preferences
- fixed a bug that caused Prowl notifications to infrequently be dropped
- fixed a bug related to display SettingsPanel being instantiated twice
- fixed some bugs related to disabled subscriptions
- updated growlnotify to allow registering multiple notification types
- added HTTP Monitoring to System Monitor
Any comments, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports are always welcome.